Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2007 7:30:38 PM EDT
Anyone have an idea what I could get for it ? I paid like 400.00 about 10 yrs ago and was looking to sell it. It is in pretty good condition, It was a State Troopers gun before I purchased it and only has minor holster marks on the slide. But overall a great gun.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Going rate is around $300.  If you can document it was a trooper's gun, maybe a bit more.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:49:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Going rate is around $300.  If you can document it was a trooper's gun, maybe a bit more.

Unless the trooper shot Jack Ruby with it or some such, I'd say it would have no bearing on the gun's value, IMO................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top