Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2003 10:47:06 PM EDT
Any used S&W .22 revolvers in steel frames at gunshows lately? Seems they're no where to be found, maybe folks are hanging on to them?

I bought one used last month & paid a premium for it, but damn, it was the only one I'd seen in over a year.

Is it just my area?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:08:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Have not seen any for quite a while down here. There is a general lack of decent used revolvers of all types at most shows here and beginning to be a serious lack of private individuals with tables. Many of those I have seen are priced like the owner/vendor was smoking crack when he filled out the ticket!

BTW, the little 63's were always pretty high priced and not seen too often, so even though you might have been able to find one for less, I don't think you really got hosed. I had one for a while, but could never get the thing to shoot worth a darn with anything. Sold it and went back to a 4in. blue 34
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:02:54 PM EDT
[#2]
It seems the used revolver supply runs hot & cold. I've read that a lot of police depts now are too GD PC to sell their old revolvers to us common trash.

KY Imports always seems to have some nice prices & selection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top