Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 2:25:12 PM EDT
What is the general price range of a Smith & Wesson Model 59  9mm.  I'm not sure of the finish, but it's very shinny.  Any help would be helpful.  I can e-mail pics if that would help.  

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Price varies with condition of course.  A lot of 59's seem to have been used pretty hard.  By shiny finish I assume you're talking about nickel plated(?), which is kind of rare on 59's.  

Start around $250.  Top end for a really nice LNIB with all accessories maybe $350.  They're not a real hot seller.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:52:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Price varies with condition of course.  A lot of 59's seem to have been used pretty hard.  By shiny finish I assume you're talking about nickel plated(?), which is kind of rare on 59's.  

Start around $250.  Top end for a really nice LNIB with all accessories maybe $350.  They're not a real hot seller.  

Yeah Ditto don't tie up to much in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top