Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 2:52:33 PM EDT
Does anyone know a good place online to buy 16+ round mags, blued or polymer, something inexpensive.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Check auctionarms.com. I bought some mags for my .40 from pawnshop in your state alot cheaper than from S&W. Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:30:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw in a Midway catalog that someone is now making aftermarket magazines for the Sigma now.  IMO, they aren't worth it.  Just look for some used ones on the forums, or post a WTB ad on the S&W Forum.  They are usually reasonably priced.  The worst that can happen with used mags (since they are steel and not plastic POS mags like another brand I won't mention) is that you need to replace the follower if it's a little worn and not locking the slide back on an empty mag.  I have a lot of mags for my Sigmas, many that I've bought used, and never had to replace a mag spring yet.  Followers are cheap right from the factory.

If you look around, you should be able to find used mags for about $20 each.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:57:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree you can check out the S&W forum for good used factory mags.  I have a number of mags for my 40VE and my 6946 and most have been used with no issue on mag springs.  Price range was 10 to 20 per mag.

So, look around for them and you will find some... :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top