Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 8:03:43 PM EDT
The reason I ask is that I was in town today and had my weapon on my side under my jacket and as it was 75 degrees in the restaurant I was burning up. Summer is coming on and I'm not sure what the best way to carry my LS. Prehaps one of ya'll can help with some ideals. thanks.

ROM. 8:34,
Ken
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Which one you packing?  I always had a thing for Model 60's, but could only find them in LS when I had the hots to pick one up.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:53:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Which one you packing?  I always had a thing for Model 60's, but could only find them in LS when I had the hots to pick one up.  

The mod. 65-6. It's the only revolver I've found that fits both my wifes and my hands. Not an easy feat because my hands are large and hers are not the typical size for lady's hands.

In Jesus,
Ken
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:08:46 AM EDT
[#3]
How do you normally dress during the summer times?  What mode of carry are you using now?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:36:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How do you normally dress during the summer times?  What mode of carry are you using now?

Most of the summertime I wear western shirts and jeans when we go into town. For now (in cooler weather ) I wear tee shirt and camo pants or jeans and my M-65 coat. However, if it gets hot while I'm in town wearing this I'm stuck. I've been carrying my weapon in a belt holster on my right  hip toword my back. I need to work this problem out as I'm looking into getting a jericho/Baby Eagle/Golan soon~letting the wife use the LS.  It will require well hid carry.

Blessed,
Ken
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top