Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2005 1:03:40 PM EDT
Anyone know of any kits to improve trigger feel? Searched and found nothing but complaints on it
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:06:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Check Wolf Springs. They make a 3.5lb disconnect spring for Glocks, dunno about Sigmas?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:48:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. They do have several things available to hopefully "fix" the trigger feel.

Sigma Kits
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:59:46 PM EDT
[#3]
The way I fixed my trigger was to jack it up and slide a glock under it. If it had the trigger pull and reliability of thr Glock, I would have kept it, but "Halt, of I might shoot" isn't my favorite saying.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:25:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The way I fixed my trigger was to jack it up and slide a glock under it. If it had the trigger pull and reliability of thr Glock, I would have kept it, but "Halt, of I might shoot" isn't my favorite saying.

I'll take the $30 mod but thanks.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:44:22 PM EDT
[#5]
$30 mod ? I bought a pack of three springs so I could have a extra and they were about $12 total. Takes about 5 minutes to install one and it does make a difference, not much but noticeable. Now I shoot groups not patterns.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:18:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
$30 mod ? I bought a pack of three springs so I could have a extra and they were about $12 total. Takes about 5 minutes to install one and it does make a difference, not much but noticeable. Now I shoot groups not patterns.hr

I'd buy spares, that's why I said $30.hug.gif
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#7]
maybe this guy is onto something?

Link to S&W forum thread on the SWxVE
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
maybe this guy is onto something?

Link to S&W forum thread on the SWxVE

I thought about trying that myself.  I wanna put about 500 rounds through mine and see how it feels then.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:58:31 PM EDT
[#9]
please let us know the results if you try it.  The more "guinea pigs" the better
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Well I'll probably do it sometime next week. I'm gonna shoot tomorrow and Monday night. May try to do the mod and polish 'er up then shoot again Thursday after work. Shooting in groups rather than patters is always a good thing.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#11]
I did the trigger mod tonight. Very simple and hopefully I'll have an improvement. It felt different already. I shot a friend of mine's Sig 226 yesterday and instead of shooting shotgun patterns like my 40VE I was grouping them within 6" at 15 yards(all head shots). If I can get my Sigma closer to that I'll be perfectly happy with my $300 budget pistol.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:53:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey,thats my trigger mod again.........................

Im glad to see it makes its way around.

Im sharpstick,right now im on my brothers PC ,he just had to show me that my post ran sights.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#13]
hey sharpstick, you're "cracking" of the Sigma trigger puzzle needs to be seen by all, then maybe the less than informed "Sigma Sucks!" campaign will die down...
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:54:39 AM EDT
[#14]
LOL,This is actualy my brothers ID that Im posting on now.I go by sharpstick everywhere eles.

The sigma is a great gun,after the little work I did,I love it to death.problem now is im board.I fixed the trigger,couldent be better.Other then that what is there to fix?Out of the box it feels better then a glock,due to the metal mag over glocks plastic one.Its great.

I do feel that we will see there popularity in the US increase,In other counrtys the sigma sells very well and is even issued to police and millitary.

COuld be that it will die with the release of the M&P.

Anyway,Im happy with mine.

good luck guys,glad to see the trigger mos make its way around
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top