Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2002 2:00:08 PM EDT
One of my guys carries a Sigma. I need to detail strip the slide. I'm a Glock, Sig, and Beretta amorer so I know a little about the workings of some pistols. Anyone know how to disassemble the slide of a Sigma? I want to be able and get in and clean the firing pin channel like I do for the Glocks. Thanks for any help.
Be Safe.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 6:52:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Frntsyt, I learned to take the sigma slide apart when I went to, you guessed it, Glock Armorer School.  The only difference between the two, as far as detail stripping, is the location of the springs in the frame. HTH

Marty
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Frntsyt, turn the slide over and look under the near striker level were you will see little black collar. Press it toward firepin and use your thumb to press off backend cap. Sorry for my lack of English.
                Tim
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the tips!  I'm gonna give it another shot next time I see him...
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 3:44:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey guys, I am a new member and I was wondering who would be the person to talk to about apprasing my Sigma 9MM its the older model before the equipment rail was added. I have 3 10rd mags and 2 17rd mags gun lock and magloader. Thanks rsd3
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:03:02 PM EDT
[#5]
rsd3, I'm trying to sell a .40cal Sigma thats been sitting in my safe for about 7 years and has only about 300 rnds through it. I bought in '95 when they first came out and have 3 15rnd mags for it. A local dealer said the gun itself is not worth much more than $300. The high-cap mags are what's valuable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top