Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2015 2:17:40 AM EDT
What's the best price on a Shield?  I'm going to grab a new one for 333, good call or anything better?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:30:44 AM EDT
[#1]
That's pretty good.  Best I saw was about $355.   Where did you see that price ?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:23:57 AM EDT
[#2]
If that is an out the door price on a new Shield, that is pretty good.

Locally, I can get a non-safety Shield for $422 out the door. If I order a safety version online, I can get it for about $50 cheaper after shipping and transfer fee.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats about what i paid.What you need to do, is buy 3 for this typical price, and then sell 2 of them on armslist for $450- 500, and say you paid $600.
I dont understand where these people are buying these at those inflated prices, but you see it everyday.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:41:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Good price!  I say buy it!  
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:19:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought it sounded like a good price but no, that's before tax and title.  It's from a shop I used to work at and have been going to with my dad for around thirty years.  I'm actually not sure if that's their regular price or not... I will ask next week though.  I'm going to grab one I think, they're just too neat.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:49:35 PM EDT
[#6]
FO, after tax will still be cheaper than shipping and transfer.

I paid $380 for mine and I thought it was a steal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top