Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2013 11:59:42 AM EDT
Boss has a 9mm and I found a few mags for him......but he didn't want all of them, so I sold the spare for  $15 more than I paid.    Was't sure if the .40 mags are just as hard to find.....
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Local shops has less than 5 now and I cant find them on the internet, but then again I haven't tried very hard.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 2:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
try 2 find a M&P 22 mag
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been looking for reasonably priced 40 mags for a couple weeks now. Not one in sight
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:44:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Looking for some 40 compact mags and I really hate that I only ordered one last time instead of 2-3 from my usual supplier.  This shortage SUCKS.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#5]
M&P40 FS mags are easy to find compared to M&P9 FS mags!
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:31:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup... I got my set of 5 from my vendor the very day after Sandy Hook and he offered to buy them back from me for an extra $10 each.

Good luck in your search.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Unfortunately, there are @sshats all over the country who have been buying every mag they can, along with ammo, so they can resell it back to people who can't any for a huge up charge.

Around here they circle the stores early morning waiting on trucks to bring ammo and other related items then they rush the store buying everything off the shelf in a matter of minutes.  My bff stopped by a store on her way home from the night shift to try and find some 223/5.56 and 22lr but came home with 20 rounds of 223.  She was approached by one of the vultures who proudly exclaimed he had bought all the 22 ammo right before her but that he didn't really need it because he already had 5K rounds of every caliber he owned.  He smugly stated he just buys all he can to "top off his supply" and, no doubt, sell it at a huge markup to the people who can't find it normally.  I see the exact same thing going on with mags...justify it however you want but if you're doing this you are part of the problem not the solution.

The other day I saw on the EE somewhere someone selling M&P 15-22 mags for triple normal price.  So...the average person can't find that mag but somehow this guy comes up with a half dozen or more new in wrapper and sells for triple.  Chances are he caught a store at the right time and bought everything they had so nobody else had a chance...these people are not friends of the gun world.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top