Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 3:53:50 PM EDT
This is my Great-Granddads .32 that he carried when he was a railroad cop in the Dakota territories in the 1890's

I was looking on their site and didn't see anyplace that I could ask them about it.

Ser. number is 800##

Not the best pictures I know, but the sun was going down by the time I got my Dad to find it in his safe and get it out so I could snap these.
There is a screw and nut for a hammer pivot as it is now with some pitting through the plating.

And, I'm guessing the price for a full restoration would be more than the value of the gun, but it is family

history. Just thinking it would be neat for my kids to be able to shoot it sometime, my Dad said he used to shoot at bullfrogs with it as a kid, couldn't hit a bull in teh ass with it he would say

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:53:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top