Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2011 3:19:24 PM EDT
hey whats up everyone. i am looking for a new pistol and this one has caught my eye. i was also looking at the glock 17. i played with both at the gun shop and both feel great i didnt have the chance to see or feel one in person but i felt the all black m&p 9. the trigger is smooth and the reset feels good. took some dry fire shots and i liked it. now here is my issue. no one has it in stock and no one can give me a price :( it really bumbed me but i wanted to know where you guys think i could get one. also how would you compare? my application is going to be range use and probably a secondary side arm for when i take carbine courses. thanks guys
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I looked on buds gun shop, couldnt find one. Have you checked with any dealers in your area? You might also try gunbroker, good luck.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:24:38 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah i checked with my dealers in my area and no one has one. it really sucks. i really want to see and if i like it i will probably buy it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:08:04 AM EDT
[#3]
My brother had the gun shop we go to order one a few months ago.  The shop still has no idea how long it will take to come in.  S&W seams to be heavily back logged on M&P stuff right now.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 10:27:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Cabela's has them for $550 if there's a store near you.  That's where I got mine.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 11:34:01 AM EDT
[#5]
damm they dont have a cabelas in my area. i am going to call to see if they have it in stock to see if they would ship to my FFL!!!! cross your fingers everyone!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:03:14 AM EDT
[#7]
i went ahead and called to put in a gun case. lets see how much shipping will be to miami, fl.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top