Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2004 4:08:36 AM EDT
Found this on their web site, looks like they understand what cusomers want.

"If the 1994 Assault Weapon Act is not renewed by Congress, any consumer purchasing one of the following new Smith & Wesson handguns at retail between August 15, 2004 and December 31, 2004 that did not include two high capacity magazines at the time of purchase will receive from Smith & Wesson, two high capacity magazines for their specific handgun (subject to federal, state and local restrictions) at no charge upon submission of the handguns model number, serial number and a copy of either the dated receipt or Federal Form 4473.

Model List:
All versions SW9
All versions SW40
All versions SW99's (excludes 45 ACP)
Model 910
Model 410
All variants 5906
All variants 4006"

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:14:47 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Model List:
All versions SW9
All versions SW40
All versions SW99's (excludes 45 ACP)
Model 910
Model 410
All variants 5906
All variants 4006"

And of course, it lists all models except for the model *I* bought. Shit.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 2:32:18 PM EDT
[#2]
You will still want to check out their site. I may have missed a line in my copy and paste.  good l;uck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top