Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 6:19:17 PM EDT
does anyone have one of these? what do you think and please post pics!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had one since they came out an love it. can't tell how many rounds have ben through it. I shoot IDPA and PPC with it and it's on my side as a carry gun everyday. Never had a prob. with it.
I trust it just as my next option a
S&W mod.66 in 3''
                      DDD
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:39:47 PM EDT
[#2]
?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:17:11 PM EDT
[#3]
This will be my carry weapon.. This gun is a sleeper.. I LOVE the way it shoots. Different strokes for different folks.. I also like the XD 40 from springfield.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:55:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I am not a S&W autopistol fan, but the 457 has, along with the old 915, always been a sleeper. The story from S&W is that when the introduced the 457 they sold almost the entire first run to Chicago PD and Cook Co. S.O. cops for backup guns, so they were pretty hard to find for a while.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:38:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:27:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I carried a M457 for so long it got ugly. I sent it to the the beauty parlor and ended up with this: Now it is too pretty to carry. Is the M457 a good gun? No, it is a great gun! Regards, Richard:D
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:46:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got a SOB holster left from the 457 that I foolishly sold a few years back.  If anyone is interested it's listed in the Handguns/Accessories forum.  If the price is high, make me an offer via email.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top