Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2009 9:53:26 AM EDT
Picked it up at the gun show last weekend, and took it to the range today.  It is a great little gun, and functioned flawlessly.  I put 50 rounds of high end ammo then another 100 of reloads in her this trip.  Although it wasn't as accurate as my full size pistols, it was better than what I expected from a gun this small.  She's a keeper, and going to be my primary ccw.

As for the pinky grip mag, I'm not sold on it yet.  I prefer my pinky under the mag on a pistol this small.

And a couple of pics for y'all!

Link Posted: 5/22/2009 3:24:24 AM EDT
[#1]
<–––– DO WANT!!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:58:02 PM EDT
[#2]
What holster have you chosen for CCW with this thing? A friend has just purchased the same weapon and is having trouble finding a holster for it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2009 6:39:47 AM EDT
[#3]
As of now all I have are universal subcompact holsters(ankle and IWB).  Looking into ordering one of these.  I have also been looking at the Super-Tucks.  

Having trouble deciding what to order as well.  Anyone else have any suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/31/2009 10:46:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Not sure on the holster but I'm now on the look out as well seeing I bought one yesterday!
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 5:04:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got a full size in a crossbreed supertuck.  I put comptac clips on the holster.  

I cant remember if comptac makes a holster for the px4.  If they do, buy the Spartan or MTAC over the crossbreed.  I'm only using the crossbreed for now because it was new and came with the pistol.

My .02
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 6:13:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is an interesting comparison chart that shows this Beretta compact versus similar models: Compare Sub Compact Pistols

Edited to add: I have one of those Highnoon holsters and was not impressed.  Seems yet another case of getting what you pay for.  That clip has some really sharp edges and I think you'd be better off spending a little more money on this critical accessory.

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 8:59:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice. I have been looking at picking up one. Just have not done it yet. Money is going elsewhere. But who knows... maybe I will. If I got one I would stealth it, add the same sights, and have Steve Bedair make a captive rod for it like I did on my full size PX4. Still a sharp little pistola!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:56:30 AM EDT
[#8]
after having shooting it for awhile now I'm in love with the pinky mag and need to pick more up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top