Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2003 12:30:55 PM EDT
I just picked up a Berretta 92 FS. It was NIB and came with one 15 round mag. Bought it from a guy who had bought put it in the safe and there it sat. I traded two shotguns and some cash for it. Roughly about $475 worth of stuff when it was all said and done. Was that a good deal? Also, should I shoot this gun or just keep it in the box? I am mainly a Glock man but I like the feel and look of this pistol.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:51:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a bad deal...the 15 rounder makes it even sweeter.
Because they are fairly common, nothing rare, the best way to really enjoy it would be to shoot it.
Can you really deal with merely looking at it anyway?
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
SHOOT IT !!!!!!! and enjoy.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#3]
You came out fine in that trade, in my view.

Now go out and shoot the bejabbers out of one the finest semi-autos ever made.  Don't be discouraged if it takes a while to get the hang of that DA/SA trigger.

Enjoy the 92FS; I love mine.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 1:55:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Shoot it! The 92FS was the first handgun I ever puchased, and I still love it. BTW blue or stainless?
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 3:31:15 PM EDT
[#5]
congrats, sounds like a good trade for you.

check out www.berettaforum.net
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:09:52 PM EDT
[#6]
You got a good deal, just buy a few more mags, and you'll be set.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top