Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2003 7:05:17 PM EDT
I would like to put one of the 92 DAO mainsprings in my 92FS to lighten up the hammer pull. Brownells lists two or more springs, which poundage do I order?
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:53:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I purchased mine from Enrnest Langdon at LTT. It was available in just one weight. I am not sure about the Brownells but if they list one as standard or stock D spring that is what I would go with.
www.langdontatical.com is his site. By the way, the difference is exceptional. I also installed a stainless speed bump trigger, Novak nitesites , Elite skeletonized hammer and a Level II trigger job. By far the best semiauto I own now.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Small correction on my part. It was Wolff who listed more than one spring for the 92s, not Brownells.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top