Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2003 7:48:56 PM EDT
I went to the range today to try out some new Asian contract mags.  I fired four rounds and then just got a click.  Pulled the trigger again and got a click.  I pulled the slide back and looked down at the mag.  I saw two rounds, both pointing straight down, still in the mag.  I dropped the mag and sure enough, there were two rounds sitting side by side and both pointing down.  Seems the follower got hung up somehow and the rounds somehow fell into that position.  Anyone else ever have problems with Asian mags?  The inside of the mag or the follower may have burrs on them, so I will try cycling them a few times and then try the mags out again.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 11:01:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I have had that happen once...I took the follower out and lightly trimmed any flash off the follower and then got a Wolff +10% spring...worked like a charm after that...

HTH...Dan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top