Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2001 9:58:46 PM EDT
They were sellng them on the EE awhile back. I just won one on an auction and was wondering what your impression of it is. How does it shoot? Quality? etc.

Thanks,

Jamie
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#1]
M9 is merely the military designation of the 92FS. Otherwise the two are identical. I own a 92FS & was very pleasantly surprised by its accuracy. A bit of advice: a trigger job from a good gunsmith does wonders for this gun.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 1:41:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought one of the recent limited edition M9. I love mine - very accurate.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 5:06:08 AM EDT
[#3]
A fine weapon, destined to be as historic as the 1911 or M-1 Garand. My US made 92FS lacks the total quality of the Italian version, but not by much. I have heard changing the hammer spring with that of the DAO model enhances the pull where thats all that is really needed. I like the sight picture on mine way better than a stock Glock. (52 yr. old eyes) Close up, I can cut cloverleaf groups, dead center, all day, any ammo, with it. Congratulations on your win!
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 7:42:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I also have one of the limited M9 run.  It is really nice.  I have probably abour 1500-2000 rounds through it in the past two months.  It is great!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top