Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2003 6:20:51 PM EDT
What is a good holster for a Beretta?  I am looking for a belt holster, not paddle or inside the waist, really it doesn't matter what the material is as long as it works well, any suggestions?

Also has anyone tried the kydex holsters like from uncle mike's and the like?
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 10:33:39 AM EDT
[#1]
How much are you willing to spend?

Look at http://www.usgalco.com/

Link Posted: 6/15/2003 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Well I was originally thinking of purchasing a Safariland model 6280 because I could use it for my Criminal Justice class red gun verison of the Beretta.  But I am looking for anywhere around 140 or less.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Bulman Leather

http://www.bulmangunleather.com/
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:43:58 PM EDT
[#4]
well, not what you wanted to hear, but the one holster I do have for my 92F is a Fobus paddle (kydex).. I like it, IF I must carry a 9mm.

all my other holsters are leather.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 10:40:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I strongly dislike nylon and kydex holsters. I am spoiled with leather. If you want the best leather strong side holster you can buy for the 9x, then you will want to contact Milt Sparks for their Improved Baker design.
Or, contact Lou Alessi. I recommend the ACP with belt snaps and a matched belt with whatever you decide on.

Here is my Improved Baker from Milt Sparks.

www.miltsparks.com
I've carried it daily for about a year in it. I'm upgrading to a full sharkskin rig from Lou Alessi. Nearly an 800 dollar rig. [eek]
I think it'll look pretty slick with my Beretta 92g Elite II.

Here is a good page full of Lou Alessi's work.
www.carryguns.com/showcat.php?cat=Holsters
You can contact him directly at the following e-mail address. He's a great guy to talk to, and won't sell you something you don't need. He actually does the work, not Jose and Leroy.
[email protected]

Milt sparks wait time is usually horrible, like 13 weeks. Lou is significantly shorter, maybe 4 to 6. The difference between these semi-custom rigs vs. cookie cutter models out there is evident the moment you put it on. Caution, it will spoil you.
Hope this helps,
-Steve
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:38:21 AM EDT
[#6]
http://www.concealco.com/
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What is a good holster for a Beretta?  I am looking for a belt holster, not paddle or inside the waist, really it doesn't matter what the material is as long as it works well, any suggestions?

Also has anyone tried the kydex holsters like from uncle mike's and the like?

comp-tac.com/

This gear was recommended to me by Ernest Langdon - I'm pleased with the product.

Ask for Gregg Garrett.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I have been using a Safariland 328 holster for a few years and am pleased with it. Are you still looking? did you want new or will you take slightly used also?

Ruff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top