Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2001 8:22:26 AM EDT
Approx. 95% condition Beretta Border Marshal Model 96 Brigadier. Only fired approx. 400 rds. and it was never actually carried,so there is no holster or carrying wear/scratches/dings. Blued finish,factory night sights,2 NIB factory blued 10 rd. mags,2 95% Robar NP3 factory 10 rd. mags, factory plastic and rubber grips,and box/case/lock/owners manual. Gun is practically new in the box and Beretta only made them in a limited # for one year (1999). $525 money order or Paypal. Local NE Texas sale OK,out of state must go to FFL.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 3:12:31 PM EDT
[#1]
This should be in the Equipment exchange forum.

BKVic
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 4:51:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I would place it there, but I don't see an equipment exchange section specific to this handgun site. It directs me back to the AR15.com regular equipment exchange. Am I missing something? Thanks tx50
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 7:57:36 PM EDT
[#3]
They post both pistols and rifles on there. Seems like you got a good deal there, would go much faster there.

BKVic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top