Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2001 4:12:16 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with these little .32 pistols?  I have been interested in them for some time, but haven't ever meet someone who owned one.  They seem pretty well made.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:57:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone have any experience with these little .32 pistols?  I have been interested in them for some time, but haven't ever meet someone who owned one.  They seem pretty well made.

I've shot them & the owners all seem to like them. I just bought my Dad a Kel Tec P-32 due to its smaller size.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Ive never seen a bad magazine review on the Beretta TomCat but have seen more then a few on the Kel Tec.

BKVic
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:07:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ive never seen a bad magazine review on the Beretta TomCat but have seen more then a few on the Kel Tec.

BKVic

Could be. I shot a P-32 prior to buying my Dad his own. I agree they benifit from a break-in period of shooting.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I looked at Kel-Tec.  I was impressed with the small size and light weight of their pistols.  I guess I like the solid feel of the heavyer and larger little Beretta in my hand.  Anyone know if the Taurus clones in .22 & .25 are any good?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top