User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2006 4:30:59 PM EDT
why are they so damn hard to find?

Gary
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:50:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#2]
CDNN had some in a while ago but when i went to go buy some today they were already all out

i havnt seen a single source for the .40 cal ones yet, only 9mm.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:14:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn I hate to go to the gunstore, thats how I got in this perdiciment anyway
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:15:00 AM EDT
[#4]
:) reason i like my LE model 3mags.

But yup it seems that dealers are even having problems getting guns. this could be a good sign as popularity is increasing. Just beretta is slow to increase production
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Apparently Beretta is not sending out very many yet. Try this guy...sooner or later he WILL have some...(he is out of stock right now) Very good guy to deal with.

www.olhasso.com./beretta/index.htm

+100 on dave.  he got me my parts very quickly and at a good price
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:00:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I just received 3 Beretta PX4 magazines in 9mm from Joe Boyer at:

www.gungoodies.com

His price was only $30 each and he sent them Priority Mail.  But you need to call him ASAP, because he told me last Wednesday he only had a few left.  (I received mine Saturday, and they were in factory packaging with MDS/made in Italy stamped on the mag bodies.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top