Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 4:13:39 PM EDT
Pretty well made game "but ya its a beretta" cant wait to get a few shots through it.

Not much holster selection we PX4 owners need to put some pressure on gun leather manufactures
anyway if anyone knows of a complete breakdown walkthrough or video please let me know

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:00:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Great, isnt it? I love mine...........1160 rds through mine and not one hiccup at all.

100% reliability, its tough for anybody else to make one this good. I have the 9mm though.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:53:50 PM EDT
[#2]
definatly a nice gun, I think im going to the "g" conversion but i want to give the "f" a try for a while.  Very well made. Hope to get shooting it this weekend. It will have to be a super gun to replace my glock as primary so we will have to see
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
definatly a nice gun, I think im going to the "g" conversion but i want to give the "f" a try for a while.  Very well made. Hope to get shooting it this weekend. It will have to be a super gun to replace my glock as primary so we will have to see

What is the "g" conversion?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.berettaforum.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001099
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is the "g" conversion?

converts the safety to a decock-only
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Shot it yesterday and let me say WOW its a nice gun, I have never been a fan of the 92/94 style. Yet this gun converted me to beretta.

Let me just say to you beretta fans, you have to at least take a look at this one, it is a winner
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Am I  missing something ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top