Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 4:41:03 PM EDT
I was replacing the plastic grip panels with Hogue rubber panels and I noticed that they seem to be awful Delicate.
Do they make a more stout replacement?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:55:31 PM EDT
[#1]
You can buy new grip screws from Brownell's. I've had some of mine strip out and it's just the way it is right now it seems.

screws
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:04:45 PM EDT
[#2]
you booger up just 1 or 2 ? I may have some stock ones for ya, the slotted type
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Get the hex head Hogue's from Brownell's. I have them on all of my Cougars. Much better than stock.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:06:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I didnt put the bushings on my grips when i put my hogue panels on.  The screws wouldnt fit flush with the bushings on.  I screwed the screws in as tight as they would go and they do not protrude in the mag well, so all is good
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:51:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
you booger up just 1 or 2 ? I may have some stock ones for ya, the slotted type

I haven't trashed any YET but thanks for the offer.
Mine are the allen type
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I got 3 sets of allen head screws for my Vertec's and 96f/s they were too tall for the Vertecs and fit just right on my F/S

my $ .02

Gary
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:43:51 PM EDT
[#7]
tagged for a screw

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top