Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2002 7:51:15 AM EDT
The Beretta bug, that is!

I've been getting 'into' rifles only for about 3 or 4 years running now , with the exception of getting a couple of Rugers, a GP100 6" Stainless and a MkII Govt. in there somewhere.

I've been agonizing over the next purchase of a gun that I'll cash in a week's vacation for and a little more off the tax return.

Last night, I was looking around on GunBroker.com and saving pictures to look at when it suddenly struck me that I should buy TWO Berettas for the collection...!

I don't have a .45, so the Cougar is THE ONE.
I want that new NEOS .22 in the 7" version that they say is coming out.  
That will be my objective, then; to get the TWO new Berettas!

As a side note, I've been kicking myself forever since I traded off my first rifle, an SKS Paratrooper.
I want to replace the caliber in the safe with something like the SKS I got rid of in a trade.
The Russian SKS is starting to look pretty good.
The SKS-D with the perverted thumbhole stock is a candidate, too.
Or, another freaky version.
I was thinking about an AK, but, they just don't flip my switch.  Replacing the SKS does.

So, that's the plan.
Two Berretas and an SKS for 2003.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 7:06:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Hey, let me know when you get the NEOS, I wouldn't mind breaking it in for ya !!  Are you going to get the stock for it ?  What color are you going to get ? The cougars are pretty nice, which model are you getting ? Finger rest, full grip ?

Link Posted: 11/19/2002 7:27:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top