Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 7:23:31 PM EDT
I have no idea how much this 9mm pistols cost brand new.  I have a chance to buy a very very slightly used one.  Anyone have any idea how much I should pay?  Comes with a case and two hi-capacity mags. Barrel doesn't even have any wear marks on it.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:02:32 PM EDT
[#1]
A new 92fs should run around 500-600 or so, usually more towards 600.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:12:41 PM EDT
[#2]
New 92 is in the high 400's around here. Inox is in the low 5's.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:34:33 AM EDT
[#3]
The "Custom Carry" is a 92FS compact L with the billboard slide and some other minor mods.  There are also "custom carry" packages that gunsmiths do.  The two guns are completely different, one being a factory gun, the other a modification of any 92.

Personally I haven't noticed any real difference between a factory "Custom Carry" and my compact L, other than the billboard missing from my slide.  I'd say the value would be about the same, with an added $25-50 to the factory "Custom Carry".  

I've seen like new Custom Carry 92's for $475 to $650.  

Any of the compact L's are nice guns.  They conceal better than the full-size, but don't really sacrifice anything in shooting other than two rounds.  The 13rd mags could be hard to find, but I run across them enough to say don't pay extra for a 13rd mag.  The standard 15 round mags work fine as well, they just stick out.

Watch those panic mag changes too.  The shorter grip can cause you to pinch some of the meat on your firing hand when you change mags with the 13rd ones.  The 15 rd ones don't have that problem when used with the compacts.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:30:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you all for the responses.

Ross I have a question for you on IM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top