Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 7:04:33 PM EDT
I went ahead and put a down payment down on the 92FS INOX.  I made it back to the range and rented one today and just really liked it.  I think the Beretta catalog had something like $795.00(?) for MSRP and I was quoted $619.00 for a brand new special order ... So, how did I do price wise?

I post a range report once my county paper work clears ...
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:14:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems a bit high....

I have a slightly used 92fs Inox United We Stand that I am trying to sell for $510.

That is the average price for a new regular 92fs Inox.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:59:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, that sucks.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:14:28 AM EDT
[#3]
how can you put a pricetag on a good deal or not?

if you like it and want it, its a great deal. It could be worse

enjoy your mew pistol

Gary
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:38:28 AM EDT
[#4]
You paid what you paid.  Forget about it and enjoy your pistol.  You'll be so happy with it you wont care about the money!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:36:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, that's how I'm looking at it ... I'm looking forward to picking it up soon.  I ordered it on Saturday and the guy said it'd be in the shop on Tuesday more than likely which is cool but I'm now being told that it takes perhaps up to 10 days for the county paper work to clear.  I just finished with the permit.  It used to be 7 days but the guy said 7 to 10 days.  We'll see how quickly they can process.

It's St. Louis County if you were wondering.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#6]
OK, I picked it up yesterday and was able to shoot it at the indoor range.  I love the pistol but can someone please explain to me what the in HECK is up with the default sites on the 92FS INOX!?  I mean, really, red dots?  I would have much preferred the regular 3-dot white over the 3-dot red.  That'll be the first adjustment I make.

Overall I'm very happy with it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:14:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
OK, I picked it up yesterday and was able to shoot it at the indoor range.  I love the pistol but can someone please explain to me what the in HECK is up with the default sites on the 92FS INOX!?  I mean, really, red dots?  I would have much preferred the regular 3-dot white over the 3-dot red.  That'll be the first adjustment I make.

Overall I'm very happy with it.

I painted my dots white with a very fine brush and testers bright white model paint. I also masked of my front blade and it is now black. Works good for me but probably not for every body.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top