Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2006 7:38:19 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I can get some magazine bumpers like those found on the factory elite magazines?  I want to replace my factory 15 round magazines' scratched, metal plates with factory bumpers.  I know beretta offers a billenium 15 round mag that uses the same kind bumpers that I'm looking for, but I don't want to spend $40 for a whole magazine.  Thanks.

P.S.  I tried contacting Beretta directly but I never heard back.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:27:17 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.langdontactical.com/beretta.shtml

$10 a pop  EL has alot of goodies!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#2]
They're not selling anymore.  Any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:25:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They're not selling anymore.  Any other suggestions?

Mec-Gar????????

Buying mags with them already on there????
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't seen any mec gar mags with them already on.  And like I said, I only want the bumper, not the whole mag.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Been awhile but there was somebody selling colored (red blue black)ones somewhere. Can't for the life of me remember who thouggh.  Sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top