Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 6:42:20 PM EDT
I'd like to get some add on parts for my 92FS, namely a skeletonized hammer, and a D spring.  Their website was designed with a healthy dose of the suck, and I was wondering if anyone else had these parts (and any other beretta toys) with a more user friendly site.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:40:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:42:30 AM EDT
[#2]

The best add on part for a M9 or 92F is......A SIG!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:47:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I put both into my 92FS, and another "D" spring into my compact L (same spring for the fullsize and the compact).  It's worth doing, easy to do, and cheap.  It does give you a nicer DA pull without any sacrifice in reliability.  The skeleton hammer doesn't really do anything except look cool (which is why I dropped it in).

www.olhasso.com/beretta/parts2.htm

I bought them from Dave off the Beretta forum linked above by Ikor.  Prices were great, shipping was ultra-fast, and service from him is outstanding.  He keeps his website up to date, so if he doesn't have it, it will show on the website.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:42:58 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks for the heads up on dave.  I ordered the D spring and the hammer.  $24 total DELIVERED!  Now i cant wait to put those new toys in the pistol.  I also ordered new hogue grips for it too.  I'm tired of having a sleepy looking stock pistol.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:52:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I need to put a wolf return trigger spring on mine, the regular one broke (after a hard life)

I put the Wolf in mine when I had it apart for the 'D' spring/skeleton hammer replacement.  I did the whole Wolf replacement pack, and used their new style trigger return spring.  It's a nice piece of work.  Well engineered and very ingenious on how it works with the existing design.  No mods, easy as pie to install, and it seems like it would just last forever compared to the way the OEM spring works.  The trigger return spring didn't change anything in the trigger pull (I bought the standard weight).  The 'D' spring really made the DA pull very nice.

The Wolf trigger return spring is good to go.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:59:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top