Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 9:32:38 PM EDT

Beretta and her friend..
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:24:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm guessing this is your first Beretta?  I'm sure your gonna love it.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:22:34 PM EDT
[#2]
you're right... this is my first beretta    i'll hit the range tomorrow ... range report will be up by the end of tomorrow
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:13:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Dude!  I bought one of those police specials too!  Yours came with the Trijicon NS and 3 mags right?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Dude!  I bought one of those police specials too!  Yours came with the Trijicon NS and 3 mags right?

nope.. just factory sights and 2 PD mags... i'll go back to the gunshop and ask them about it tomorrow..

by the way.. i went to the gun range today and i shot 4 boxes of WWB    400 rounds..  and i'm so happy with it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:04:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Berettas are good pistols.  Everyone knocks them for the caliber they are but IMO it is all about shot placement.

Max
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Ever since picking up a Beretta poster (when I was a teen) displaying this pistol in all it's glory, I have wanted one. Finally I picked one up this spring and I will say that it is the sweetest shooting pistol I have the opportunity to own. A lot of people knock them for breaking or whatever, but people knock Springfields, Glocks, and everything else they have time enough to knock and I say BE A PROUD BERETTA OWNER! As I say to my brother, an LE officer and Glock fanatic, shoot me with your Glock and I'll shoot you with my Beretta and we'll talk about which hurts more - it's all about shot placement, man. Take care of your weapons and they will take care of you. hug.gif
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:28:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

nope.. just factory sights and 2 PD mags... i'll go back to the gunshop and ask them about it tomorrow..

Hell yeah go ask 'em!  On the face of the box at the bottom it says: -Pistol-Three Magazines-Made In U.S.A.-

My 92 was packaged in exact same box, it had 3 mags and Trijicon night sights.  I'd hate to think you got ripped.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:00:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I went back there and ask the saleman .. he said it come with only 2 mags. well what else can i do.
but I'm Happy with my 92FS ..

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell yeah go ask 'em!  On the face of the box at the bottom it says: -Pistol-Three Magazines-Made In U.S.A.-

My 92 was packaged in exact same box, it had 3 mags and Trijicon night sights.  I'd hate to think you got ripped.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top