Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 10:19:08 AM EDT
im in the process of buying a stainless steel beretta.  new for 640, is that overprice?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#1]
If that's after tax, it's not too bad.  Most people will pay that much unless you get it from an online vendor.  You might get it a litle cheaper there.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]
thats after tax and everything.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#3]
If it comes with hi-caps & is out-the-door price, it's ok. You're not getting raped & your dealer is making a few $$$ to keep the doors open.

If it has 10d mags, I'd drop to $600 out-the-door, IMO.

My .o2
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Just went to the gun show today, prices on berettas were outrageous!  640 for the standard black 92fs, thats before tax.  glad i put mine on layaway a few weeks ago, i payed 580 after tax.

Thought this might help you decide...  buy it now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just went to the gun show today, prices on berettas were outrageous!  640 for the standard black 92fs, thats before tax.  

A) That was asking price.

B) I bet he took that home with him if he was firm on the price.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#6]
ive had my 92 fs since april of 99.its my most shot pistol by far.9mm,soft recoil,very acurate and good looking!what else could you ask for in a side arm? I paid 525 plus tax brand new back then.ive certainly gotten my moneys worth in the beretta 92fs.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:23:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
im in the process of buying a stainless steel beretta.  new for 640, is that overprice?

That is a fair price IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top