Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 2:22:03 PM EDT
I went to the gunshop today and I look over the 92FS.. nice ... very nice gun. $539.

Gentlemen, in your opinion, adjustable sights and fixed sights, which one would you choose.

thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I went to the gunshop today and I look over the 92FS.. nice ... very nice gun. $539.

Gentlemen, in your opinion, adjustable sights and fixed sights, which one would you choose.

thanks in advance.

fixed. It's just one less thing to worry about
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:08:40 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks 52brandon
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:37:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks in advance.

fixed. It's just one less thing to worry about

What you prefer fixed sights on your 92!!! Outrageous. Me too +1
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:01:09 AM EDT
[#4]
+2 on fixed sights
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:48:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Had some Pachmyer adjustable ones on mine and like them a lot.  They looked the same as some sold by Mec-Gar and Beretta now.  The pistol slipped out of my hand while putting it back in the safe one day and, of course, landed on the rear sight......totalled it.  I'm back to the factory fixed sight now.  I liked the sight picture on the adjustable one better than the factory Beretta fixed one.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Fixed.  I don't have much need to ever change the sights, and the fixed sights are dead on for me.  Less things to go wrong.  

I actually prefer the M9/early 92 "dotted I" over the current three dot, because it was the same as my Sigs and makes it much easier.  My M9 has the old style, and I like it better.  I'm just going to repaint my two 92FS's rear sights.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top