Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 4:30:21 PM EDT
I need about 50.  Thanks.

==>john
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#1]
CDDN has 17rd Mecgars for $19.99 and they are a good quality. I do not know what kind of deal you are looking for though.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/beretta.html
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:40:46 AM EDT
[#2]
only get factory or mecgar. Those are the only 2 brands that have consistantly gotten good reviews. I suggest the mecgar because they make the 17 rounders and I think 15 is as high as they make at the factory. arizonagunrunners.com has them for 19.99 as well and the also have the nickel ones at 19.99.
www.arizonagunrunners.com/cgi-bin/cart.pl?db|mecgardb.dat|Beretta%20High%20Capacity%20Mags
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:29:16 AM EDT
[#3]
G.A.S. Inc is where I get my mags. Beretta factory mags 15rd 24.99. Never ever had a problem with them.

Joe is a great guy to work with. Tell him Todd from Wisconsin sent you.

G.A.S. Inc

The only thing that keeps me from buying the MecGar's are the fact that they don't have floorplate bumpers. The floorplates are flat thin steel.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:08:49 AM EDT
[#4]
CDNN also has new MDS Beretta 92 mags for $19.99.  MDS is Beretta factory.  They're a Beretta owned company that make all the factory mags for Beretta guns.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:07:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you guys for the help.

==>john
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:28:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

==>john

just curious, why do you need so many.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

==>john

just curious, why do you need so many.

TXL

Torture test, or zombie defense maybe...
BTW, is this John Lewis?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top