Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 6:54:40 PM EDT
I want to get one of these in 9mm. Does it use 92/M9 mags?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:23:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, the CX4 Storm 9mm carbine uses standard 92 pistol mags. (FYI: Buy only factory Beretta MDS or MecGar mags for reliability.)
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:42:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
What about checkmate mags, like, oh say, the ones that are used by the military?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:47:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What about checkmate mags, like, oh say, the ones that are used by the military?

No.

The only acceptable magazines are factory Beretta, MDS (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Beretta and the company that actually makes the factory mags), or Mec-Gar. Accept no substitutes.

—Dan
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:19:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks

You kid?
edit-sorry, checkmate magazines have had a horrible reputation in Iraq

They function poorley becuase of the heat. I guess it's a good thing I won't be taking it to Iraq.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top