Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2015 6:52:19 PM EDT
Just picked this up today -

20150307_151333 by The One and Only "B"!, on Flickr

I want to buy a factory threaded barrel for it, so I can put my Gemtech GM-9 on it.

Besides the threaded barrel, anything else I need to make it ready for suppression?

Will the Brigadier slide cause any issues when shooting suppressed?

Anyone know where I can find a threaded barrel that's not $400?

Also, the trigger is horrid, which I knew going in - besides putting the "D" spring in it, do I need to change anything else?
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#1]
First of all, nice gun.

As far as the threaded barrel goes I would pick KKM as their cost is $290 last I looked.  I don't know if problems will arise with the heavier Brig slide but one can only find out through practice right?

Check out the reduced power trigger conversion unit.  It seemed to reduce the trigger pull a little pit on my gun as well as the D spring.  Also consider polishing the sear engagement surfaces (I haven't done that yet).

Regardless of what you decide to do, good luck!
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:17:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Sweet gun and pic OP. That's rather discouraging hearing the price of threaded barrels. My state is finally making a good effort at legalizing suppressors and I was hoping to suppress my Brigadier.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 6:37:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I think you should shop around a little more for a barrel.

http://www.gem-tech.com/store/pc/Beretta-Threaded-Barrels-c49.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top