Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2013 3:49:14 AM EDT
So a few months ago, I planned on purchasing an M9A1 when Beretta had the $50 rebate. Then I find an awesome deal on a Sig 226 combat. So I bought that and fiqured I can get an M9A1 for Christmas and still be able to take advantage of the rebate. Then, Sandy Hook happened. No M9A1s to be found. Yesterday, I walk into my LGS to pick up some ammo and he had not one, but two M9A1s in the case. I couldn't get my wallet out fast enough.

The downside, I paid $100 more than I would have through Buds and no $50 rebate.

The upside is I got a damn fine weapon.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:53:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Great gun.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:45:19 AM EDT
[#2]
congrats! they are great handguns and both of mine had perfectly regulated sights at 25 yards off a bench and sandbag.  the pvd coated mags are as nice a pistol mag as i have ever seen on a handgun.  im running a streamlight tlr1-s on one of mine and there is almost zero muzzle climb on it when shooting it with the light attached.  ive found midwayusa to have the best price on the beretta 92 magazines right now, but bought a stack of them from 44mag.com as well.  I highly recommend the 18rd. mecgars, they run well and are of excellent construction
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice to see you found one.  I ordered one from Buds earlier this week, then got a call from them yesterday to say they were still on backorder from Beretta.  I just told them to keep it on backorder and ship it when the get them in.  I guess I'll be waiting a while, but at least I know I should have one coming.  Congrats and Pics would be great!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats on getting 2 great pistols! The 92A1 is the best beretta IMO.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:45:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Congrats on the new pistol. My M9A1 is next to me as I type this. My favorite pistol.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#6]
the 92 is a modern classic for sure. definitely my favorite full size 9mm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top