Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 2:41:16 PM EDT
Picked upa pre-owned Vertec today, 9mm with 5 mags, 4 10 rounders and 1 15 rounder...

SO how do yall like this model?

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Vertecs are great.  Comfortable grip, accessory rail, and sights that you can easily replace if you want to.  What's not to like?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:26:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought a Vertec 96 a few months ago.  I love it!  It came with 2 10 round mags.  I would love a 15 rounder or 2 but i live in California (LA)....  

Maybe after the AWB goes away i can drive to NV or AZ to get some.  

Anyone know a good place to go, or if they even allow out of state customers?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:39:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I bought a Vertec 96 a few months ago.  I love it!  It came with 2 10 round mags.  I would love a 15 rounder or 2 but i live in California (LA)....  

Maybe after the AWB goes away i can drive to NV or AZ to get some.  

Anyone know a good place to go, or if they even allow out of state customers?

A. You have a 96 which is 40s&w, so a high cap for that model will only hold 11 rounds.
B. What you propose is illegal, if you transfer the magazines backing Mexifornia, you're risking your freedom.
C. If you don't care for that one extra round in your weapon, many stores from Vegas to the boarder towns have gun stores that will sell you a shovel full and don't care who or where you're from.
-Steve
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:35:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I checked out a Vertec 9mm last week in a gunshop next to the truckstop in Florence, SC.

My initial response was "Gotta get one!" but, I don't really need another 9mm.

Hell, I don't really need another handgun, much less the new Springfield .45 that's waiting for me to pick it up when I get home.  

"I'm nationwide, and I'm a gunaholic."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top