Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2004 6:26:21 AM EDT
Magazine availbe for the 92, Storm?

Any links to buy?
Link Posted: 8/13/2004 8:43:28 AM EDT
[#1]
The highset cap mag that Beretta has produced are 20 rounders originally made for the 93R.  http://www.pistoleer.com/beretta/93_magazines.shtml used to have some but is sold out.

USA made 30 rounders...
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 8:45:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I asked my local gun shop the other day if they had any Beretta mags.  Wait one she Says.  She brings me an old drawer with about twenty or so various sized 92 mags.  All was covered in dust.  I jumped on two brand new in the wrapper 25rds (manufacturer Unk) for 28.99 each.  They had at least a half dozen Beretta fac mags (15rders) for 19.99.  I bought four.  I kept waiting for someone to yell april fools or something and got the heck out of there.  They all  work perfectly,  drop free everytime.  I have shot about 500 rds thru the 25 rders so far and have had no problems.  I think I will go back payday and see if they have any left.  Something cool about having a long assed 25rd mag hanging out of your grip.
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 7:33:18 PM EDT
[#4]
If you dont want em for yerself, I would gladly buy the other 15 rounders for $20 each
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 3:40:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Arggggh.  Me too!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:14:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm also waiting for the 14th,but for now i have been playing with 3, 30 rd after market mags for my storm and  have two more on order, here are my results.Only one mag will load 30 providing the bullet is no longer than 1.15 approx,which eliminates winchester they were a little longer.All 3 will load 30 when using Rem UMC 9mm which atleast the box i have are 1.13 approx,and or hollow points which mike about the same.In the feeding department with locked back action and 30 rds it would only  chamber the first round with the shorter bullets.I would have to down load to 26 otherwise.Better results when chambering a round with bolt closed to start.The two 10 rd mags that came with the gun worked with anything,no surprise.I today mounted the rail for a dot sight to use for the two 3 gun matches a month we have here ,where we have to use pistol cals .If push comes to shove the beretta 20rd mags will have to do if the 30rd mags dont work out.Does anyone know about extended mag base pads for berettas?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm really hoping some hi-cap 30+ rd mags come available after the sunset.

I would probably go ahead and buy a storm if that happened.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top