Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2004 11:56:34 AM EDT
how much should i expect to pay for a new stainless SIg P220?
how much for a used one?
where can i go to look for the best prices?
gun shows in denver i know and i will check out, but i want to know if i can get the pistol cheaper online or used online...
thanks
Link Posted: 3/25/2004 9:11:21 PM EDT
[#1]
You can certainly get the gun online, and often score a good deal. But remember to add the shipping and transfer fee to your FFL in comparison to what you can find localy.

Gunbroker.com is a nice place to see a range of prices for both used and new.

Someone mentioned a good link, KY Imports, that has good prices on police trade-ins.

There are other sites as well, just do a little searching.

***Don't forget to check out the 'Equipment Exchange' forum on this site.*** I don't know if there are any 220s on there now, but you can expect to get a fair price, and most of the folks around here are particular about taking care of their guns.
Link Posted: 3/25/2004 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/8/2004 2:21:55 PM EDT
[#3]
how manny of you have done business with KY imports?
i am going to go with a used SIG 220 the 389$ one on their site, but i am wary of used and online because i cant see the actual quality of the pistol.
how much should i expect to pay for shipping(colorado) through them.
my FFL charges 20$ which is not to bad...
thanks
Link Posted: 4/9/2004 1:13:21 AM EDT
[#4]
my FFL orders through KY imports quite often. their site is kinda crappy, but they do produce a real catalog that most dealers probably have a copy of. shipping is probably around $25 because pistols have to be shipped FedEx overnight.
Link Posted: 4/12/2004 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#5]
how much should i expect to pay for 7 round mag's for the 220? used of course. KY says 20$
also do you think that they would throw in a mag for me when i buy it?
i am going to move on buying a 220 tonight...
my 21st b day is next Thursday :-)
has anyone had a bad experience with KY imports?
I will let them know that i do have a nice say on if or if not they receive the rest of my shooting clubs(at my university) business...
and many of the guys are looking to acquire a new pistol...
thanks
Link Posted: 4/22/2004 7:53:54 AM EDT
[#6]
My local pawn shop has 2 LEO trade-in 220's for $325.00 ea. They have quite a bit of holster wear (expected).

Hope this gives you an idea.
Link Posted: 4/26/2004 7:33:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I got one from them, it showed quite a bit of handling, the grips were a bit dinged, and the blueing was worn.  Still shot great though! I also have a 228 from them, also a leo trade.  Its perfect.  But it was $600......
Link Posted: 4/26/2004 8:16:51 PM EDT
[#8]
This place carries SIG LEO trade-ins as well: CDNN

NOTE: You'll have to download their catalog (Adobe format) in order to see their firearms listings. I've never really dealt with KY Imports, so cannot comment. However I have bought from CDNN before and service was FAST.
Link Posted: 4/27/2004 4:56:33 AM EDT
[#9]
www.sportingarms.com

Great prices, and they can get ANYTHING.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#10]
As a police officer I  deal with KY. It's a trip accross the river, but they have great people that work there.  I would be very suprised if you are at all dissapointed with what you buy.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:23:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top