Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 11:59:46 AM EDT
I've searched through the forums here and the sig website, but can't find anything about these guns.  I called the place and the guy said he is a Sig distributor and has like a hundred P226s that have been coated in "OD green."

Supposedly they are straight from the factory.  The ad says cerakote, but he said "duracoat" when I asked over the phone and that the OD green really looks like flat dark earth.  He has ones with threaded barrels too. (not sure if they are chromed though like the combats).

Can anyone tell me anything about these or seen one before?  The price is up there, but they look damn good to me.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/989050236/Guns/Pistols/Sig-Sauer-Sigarms-Pistols/SIG_226_9_OD_TB.htm

Curio Arms in Miami is the place.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#1]
TThere are a few on gunbroker.The ones I have seen have  the product code on the end of the box like every othe sig,but in the product code it will have FDE (flat dark earth). I remember seeing one that even had cerakote in the description under the product code. It looks like they use the same grips as the p226 combat but the combat has a flat dark earth anodizing so it doesnt match as well  these guns. There is one on gunbroker that has a M6 light with it and the light looks like it matches almost perfect. I almost bought one of these waiting for a combat to come in stock and topgun supply got one in and I bought it. Let us know if you get it.her is what the fde anodizing looks with that color grip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top