Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2003 12:57:02 PM EDT
Purchased new, and now 400 rounds later, I'm quite impressed.

Does the .380acp have any credibility as a self-defense round?  (If not, it's still fun to shoot.)

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:09:23 PM EDT
[#1]
congrats!
i just got a P239 on friday and put 200rds through it on saturday.  now if OH passes CCW...
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 3:05:12 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not quite as good as a 9mm due to penetration issues and such, but many consider it vastly superior to the .32s and .25s out there.

It sure beats the hell out of having nothing but your p*d to fight the BGs with.

I'd rather have a Ma Deuce and a couple of thousand rounds of ammo, but since that can't conceal easy....

Are you confident in your 232?  If so, get some good ammo, make sure the gun likes it, and pray you never have to use it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:04:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Love my 230 and of all the 9mm, 357Mags, 44 Mags, 45acp... that I own, it's the one that gets carried the most. It's scary accurate, light, slim and totally reliable. It likes hot ammo, the hotter the better. For CCW I usually use the Corbons, Gold Dots or Golden Sabre.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top