Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2008 2:46:55 PM EDT
Considering Picking Up A P250 --- Are They Crap? Good? Is The Xtra Stuff Even Available??  I heard that the interchangeable barrels are literally impossible to get ahold of.. and that it comes with literally nothing but the gun itself.  Any word on the adjustable grip sizes? How does this thing hold up after 300+ rounds?

Considering going with the HK P30 9mm Instead..  Even though it is an extra 300 bucks.

All Opinions Appreciated!    
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 2:48:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Considering Picking Up A P250 --- Are They Crap? Good? Is The Xtra Stuff Even Available??  I heard that the interchangeable barrels are literally impossible to get ahold of.. and that it comes with literally nothing but the gun itself.  Any word on the adjustable grip sizes? How does this thing hold up after 300+ rounds?

Considering going with the HK P30 9mm Instead..  Even though it is an extra 300 bucks.

All Opinions Appreciated!    

Are you as annoying as your thread title???
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 2:50:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quite a few reports of issues with this gun. Sig has not been forthcoming with the promised grips/caliber conversions, either.

Link Posted: 10/16/2008 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#3]
No!!!! New Sigs SUCK SHIT! All you see now a days is problem Sigs....they are all garbage. Save your self the trouble and get a Glock or Smith and Wesson.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:21:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't hear much about the P250 but the idea behind it is great.  In my opinion, it is just a novelty.  Consider a new P220 with the new external extractor or P226.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:38:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought a P250 9mm two weeks ago for my wife and we both love it. I read for six months or more on it and comparable guns (Glock, S&W, Taurus, Springfield, Kahr, and more) and shot most of them before I bit. From what I read in GUN TEST magazine, nearly every mfg. has some kind of problem with their guns from time to time. I think once you pull the trigger on one you will love it! We did. As far as reliability, we only have 55 rounds through it but that will change after this weekend! No problems so far.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 5:18:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I have had the P250 compact 9mm for about 6 months now, no problems at all. After a test at the Sig Academy I found it fit superbly in my hand and felt so comfortable to shoot. Close to 500 rounds through it without any failure to fire feed or function. Accuracy is excellent, I would reccomend this firearm to anyone.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 6:24:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I have the P250 in 9mm.  I have the 40 S&W upgrade on order.  I like the idea of what SIG is offering with this.

Link Posted: 10/19/2008 6:34:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Here's mine.

Haven't shot it much.  Put about 200 through it.  I have to keep remembering NOT to use high thumbs grip because I keep riding the slide release.  Only down side to it is limited holster availability.

I'd like for Sig to hurry up with the conversions.  I'd love to make this one full size with 19 round capacity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top