Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2008 11:08:49 AM EDT
Shot the Mosquito today. I love the way the gun feels. The trigger pull is terrible - both double action and single action. The double action is too heavy and the single action has no feel to it. I can't tell where the break is. Am I the only one who thinks this? Is there a cure? I have a Sig 220ST, a Sig 228, and I want a Mosquito, but if I can fix the trigger, I'm going back to a Walther P22. Help this Sig fan!
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/24/2008 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife loves hers.  I've shot it too and don't have any problems with the trigger pull.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 10:48:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine is pretty awful too.  I would like to know how, too.  I like the pistol, and it is halfway reliable now after many many rounds.  I may just tear into it and see what I can do with it.

I just tore down my Nagant revolver today and worked the action over.  It is still no K-38, but it is a longshot better than I thought I could do.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#3]
my oldest sons has the worst trigger i've ever seen on any pistol, great shooter, just needs a trigger job BAD
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 10:15:27 AM EDT
[#4]
On mine its not as nice as my P-220's trigger pull. Kind of mushy on single action and double is a bit long. I wonder if it Sig trying to liability proof there pistols? I have talk to a couple of local people about good gun smiths who might be able to clean it up a bit. I would also like to remove the mag safety. If possible. Less complex the better. I will report in when I can get the work done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top