Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 3:23:58 AM EDT
Okay, so the P220 Carry comes with 2 8 round mags.

The Sig Sauer website also sells 10 rounds mags.  Do these fit flush with the bottom of the grip?  What is the disadvantage (if any) of having 10 rounders vs. the 8's that come with the gun?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:40:52 AM EDT
[#1]
The P220 Carry uses the standard 8RD P220 magazines. The 10RD magazines do not fit flush.

www.topgunsupply.com
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:10:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Okay, so the P220 Carry comes with 2 8 round mags.

The Sig Sauer website also sells 10 rounds mags.  Do these fit flush with the bottom of the grip?  What is the disadvantage (if any) of having 10 rounders vs. the 8's that come with the gun?

The 10-rounders do stick out about an inch or so.  Some people do not like the way they look sticking out.  I have one for my Combat and I don't mind it at all, but it has a "sleeve" on the bottom that makes it look a little more like a grip extension.

Some have had issues with their 10-rounders, but I have not had any.  The only disadvantage that I see is the price.

Hope this helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top