Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2003 6:33:36 PM EDT
Brand new by the looks of it...ive put about 800 rounds of Speer Gold Dot 124g +p rounds through it, bloody accurate, smooth, and fun to shoot. The Speer ammo seems to leave alot of either burnt or unburnt powder (white flecks and tons of carbon) in the chamber/frame. I HAVE to clean it every time I come back from the range,and the carbon is already pretty much fused to the chamber, but it has yet to jam, so I figure its ok :)

great weapon for certain.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations. I just bought a P226ST last month and I absolutely love it. Without a doubt, it's my most well-made, best finished, and best shooting pistol. Wished I'd bought a SiG a LONG time ago.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:12:15 PM EDT
[#2]
How much did you guys pay for your 226. I want to get one NIB and the best price I could find for one with night sights is $775 and $808. Is this to high, and if so, any ideas where to look?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:33:25 PM EDT
[#3]
The P226ST is running a little over $800 right now, but the alloy frame guns are running more like $650 to $700.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#4]
check Gunbroker.com there are a few dealers selling NIB IIRC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top