Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2006 11:32:49 AM EDT
I order it close to month ago final got it in. Man it look nice. Going to shoot it tonight at job#2, now a few weeks I will have my Trinity.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 5:49:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Tuna, what kind of finish is on your 228?

Also, I like those grip panels--Hogue?

Sorry for noob Q's but I just bought a used LE 228 and I'm looking into mods/accs.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Sorry for noob Q's but I just bought a used LE 228 and I'm looking into mods/accs.

Thanks!

The finish looks stock to me, and the grips are indeed Hogue (I have a set on mine).
Is that the X-grip on a 226 mag? if so, how do you like them, and do you have any other pics of them in your 228? I was thinking about getting some to go on the mec gar 17 round mags.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 10:03:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks!

The finish looks stock to me, and the grips are indeed Hogue (I have a set on mine).
Is that the X-grip on a 226 mag? if so, how do you like them, and do you have any other pics of them in your 228? I was thinking about getting some to go on the mec gar 17 round mags.
U hit on the head for me Nlinc. Stock gun, Hogues and Freed Xgrip. Just waiting on that DAMN can to come to me.LOL. Will post pics some time in Nov. with can installed. OUT. Tuna
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Tuna,

Nice looking piece!  I'm in the market for a threaded barrel for one of my pistols and am trying to find a quality barrel, what made you choose the Jarvis barrel over one from another manufacturer?  Did it come with the threat protector or was that an extra cost?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:09:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Tuna,

Nice looking piece!  I'm in the market for a threaded barrel for one of my pistols and am trying to find a quality barrel, what made you choose the Jarvis barrel over one from another manufacturer?  Did it come with the threat protector or was that an extra cost?

Thanks.
One word RESEARCH. Other told me the barrels are great 2. Yes it comes with the thread protector. Plus im going to be usinga CAN so I wanted a barrel that is threaded perfect. The barrels are not cheap like Firedragon barrels(they are good barrels) are or the even cheaper barrels U see in Sportsmanguide. I just wanted protection for my can. U can use factory barrels too, Sig does not make American thread barrels(1/2X28).
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:57:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks.  If I can't find a replacement GI barrel for my M9, then I'll have to go with the Jarvis.

When are you gunna post pics with the can?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks.  If I can't find a replacement GI barrel for my M9, then I'll have to go with the Jarvis.

When are you gunna post pics with the can?
When it come. It will be in November.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top