Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 4:13:54 PM EDT
Does anybody know where I can get these for under $45.00?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:06:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Top Gun Supply?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:18:29 AM EDT
[#2]
its bigger than you wanted and its a promag, but it should work for ya. if you just want in insane cap 32rd mag. $25 isnt bad.
www.gunclips.net/sigp2p230gun.html

20rd $20 www.gunclips.net/sigp22620prg.html

another one thats much cheaper but unknown mfg.
www.ajaxgrips.com/ajax/national?set=01,443a40a8&geometry=4x3-1-28

I cant seem to find one in 40SW for myself.

(edited to fix links that didnt work correctly)
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:23:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:39:57 AM EDT
[#4]
not to bash or anything, but i honestly would choose not to do business with a company that calls them clips.

just kinda says to me "hey we don't know much about them, but we'll sell anything."

makes me wonder what their customer service would be like if you had a problem.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
not to bash or anything, but i honestly would choose not to do business with a company that calls them clips.

just kinda says to me "hey we don't know much about them, but we'll sell anything."

makes me wonder what their customer service would be like if you had a problem.

I was thinking that before I read your post.  Obviously the item descriptions were written by a fool.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I still may have to try out one of the 32 rd "clips". I didn't know they made them for sigs.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:55:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I have done a little research and most I chatted with said MEC-GAR and Factory SIG would be the ones to buy.  Most stated Pro-Mag was unreliable.  I guess what I need to do now is find some MEC-GAR or factory SIG mags under 45.00.  Just dont want to pay 45.00 without searching for a better price first.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:05:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I just ordered 2 from amchar for $30 each.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Topgun Supply does not carry the factory 20 round SWAT mags. However they do carry Mec-Gar 17 round mags that fit flush like a 15 round factory mag. I get mine from Topgun or Brownells.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:25:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well I have done a little research and most I chatted with said MEC-GAR and Factory SIG would be the ones to buy.  Most stated Pro-Mag was unreliable.  I guess what I need to do now is find some MEC-GAR or factory SIG mags under 45.00.  Just dont want to pay 45.00 without searching for a better price first.

The "real deal" were never cheap, even well before the magazine ban. I have two and do not own a Sig any more, but they are not for sale. IIRC they were around $45-50 at LEO prices back then...well over a decade ago. Get the Meg-Gar or Sig factory mags and you will be happy...anyyhing else and you take your chances.

Yup, from what Ive seen they stay around the 45 range,  Looks like I will pick up a couple this summer.  I'm gonna check out some local fun shows also, but from what Ive seen the shows can get ridiculous with mag prices.  Maybe botach.  Thanks for the input!  I'm gonna go empty my penny jars now  
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Question for the 20 rounder mags, is it legal to use in the open division of uspsa? does it exceed the 170mm lenght... anybody can measure and answer.. BTW I don't own one just the smell of it is illegal in the republik of nj
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top