Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 7:05:28 AM EDT
How long have these things been out?  I've never seen nor handled one.  Check it out.  SAO Sig 220R.  MJD
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:40:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never handled one and I have to ask my myself, "whats the point". Not very good for carrying
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:23:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've never handled one and I have to ask my myself, "whats the point". Not very good for carrying

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:25:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:28:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Look at the picture acarefully. It does not have a decocker. It has a saftey. Carry it in condition 1 cocked and locked.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:34:28 PM EDT
[#5]
When I first saw it, I thought, hmmm, I wonder what the trigger's like?  I have handled the 226 X-Five and I loved that trigger.  I doubt this will be anywhere near that good, but 5lbs is pretty good.  With some work I'm sure it could get down to 3.5 very easily.  There's nothing wrong with the DA/SA design, but for people that like a consistent trigger pull, this would probably be a great option.  MJD
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
When I first saw it, I thought, hmmm, I wonder what the trigger's like?  I have handled the 226 X-Five and I loved that trigger.  I doubt this will be anywhere near that good, but 5lbs is pretty good.  With some work I'm sure it could get down to 3.5 very easily.  There's nothing wrong with the DA/SA design, but for people that like a consistent trigger pull, this would probably be a great option.  MJD

I have considered putting something else up on the block to get one, but I think I'm just going to scrimp and save and sell organs to own one of those.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top