Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 4:49:13 AM EDT
For your viewing pleasure, here is an early Hawes import P-220 in .38 Super. Date code makes it a 1977 production. Gun came to me many years ago with two mags original box and manual. The original grips cracked and were replaced with Nills but I still kept the old ones.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:03:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow.  Can't say that I've ever seen anything like that before.  How hard is it to get mags for that little beauty?  MJD
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:33:57 AM EDT
[#2]
The gun came to me with two mags. I called Sig many years ago and they had two more that I bought. The only difference between the two is the size of the lettering on the bottom. I think that they still make heel release mag guns in Europe.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:33:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I have to say, that is one of the nicest looking SIGs I have ever seen. Don't you dare ever sell that pistol, that's one to hand down through the family.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:32:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I like those wood grips.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top