Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 6:10:41 PM EDT
Any suggestions on holster for P220 carry?  Does fobus ruin the finish because of the plastic?  Personally I like leather.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:16:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a Serpa holster coming in for my P220.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Also got a Ted Blocker leather shoulder rig for my Sig P226/P220.  I like it.  Pretty comfy and holds two extra mags also.  Try Ebay and Gunbroker for some decent leather too.  And don't forget the EE.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:37:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I wear my P220 in a OWB Desantis 001 Thumb break Scabbard. For IWB I use a Desantis Cozy Partner. Either holster works very well. As for Fobus they are decent but every one I've used takes the finish off the gun quickly.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:43:24 AM EDT
[#3]

http://www.arizonagunrunners.com/Products/galco/summercomfort/summercomfort.html

I have a Galco summer comfort that I like. It is comfortable and affordable.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:07:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Don Hume IWB... 26.00
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:18:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Galco FLETCH.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top